2019 Mazda3 Sedan for Sale near Clearwater, FL
Pictured left is the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan with optional features.
If you’ve been on the hunt for a compact sedan that’s equipped to reinvigorate your daily drives, then make certain to test out the stunning 2019 Mazda3 Sedan. Thanks to this model’s advanced safety tech and entertainment options, you can expect to enjoy a well-connected commute whenever you’re at the helm. To check out the sedan and hatchback styles of the Mazda3, head on over to Tyrone Sqaure Mazda at !
Is the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan Safe?
Perhaps above all else, you need to feel safe and secure in your vehicle. When you choose the Mazda3 as your next set of wheels, you can be confident that it’s ready to protect you from harm as it’s equipped with a generous assortment of driver-assist features. If you’re backing out of your driveway or a parking spot, the standard Rearview Camera1 displays the path behind you to reveal any potential hidden vehicles, pedestrians, or obstacles. For some additional assurance, consider opting for features such as Lane Departure Warning2, Smart Brake Support3, or even Blind Spot Monitoring4 with Rear Cross Traffic Alert4. Clearly, the Mazda3 Sedan is committed to keeping you and your loved ones safe!
Along with having your back in times of need, the also knows how to have fun. Coming standard is an 8.8-inch touchscreen display featuring the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system5 and its generous host of advancements, such as HD Radio™. For some additional convenience, consider opting for Apple CarPlay™6 and Android Auto™6 for seamless access to your phonebook, music library, certain apps, and so much more. Additionally, by springing for the Premium Package, you’ll be treated to outstanding audio quality, thanks to the 12-speaker sound system from experts at Bose®. Before long, you’ll look for any excuse to get behind the wheel for a joyride down Route 19!
There’s no way we could forget to mention what’s brewing beneath the hood of the Mazda3 Sedan, as this model’s mechanics are truly exceptional. To begin, all trims of this Mazda feature a SKYACTIV®-G7 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, which is capable of generating a spirited 186-hp and 186 lb.-ft. of torque. Furthermore, in spite of this commendable vigor, the Mazda3 Sedan still achieves an enviable fuel economy rating of 26/35 MPG city/hwy8. However, perhaps the most exciting aspect of this sedan is its optional i-ACTIV® AWD system, which grants you improved handling, traction, and control when conditions are less than ideal. Even with this upgraded drivetrain, you’ll still enjoy an efficient 25/33 MPG city/hwy8.
Have we convinced you to get a closer look at the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan for sale near Clearwater, FL? If so, pay a visit to your local dealer, Tyrone Square Mazda! We’re thrilled to feature such an outstanding vehicle in our showroom and can’t wait to put it to the test for you. Feel free to at 727-217-5311 if you have any questions!
|Monday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Additional Vehicle Information
Tyrone Square Car Service
Great People, Great Service!
Matt Bartolo is the reason
Mazda has true integrity!
Thank you Tyrone Mazda!!!
Excellent Mazda Purchase
Best car shopping experience
There are currently no matching vehicles in inventory
*All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle information. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice. Prices and payments do not include tax, titles, tags, finance charges, documentation charges, emissions testing charges, or other fees required by law, vehicle sellers or lending organizations. Preowned inventory online sale prices reflect payment by cash, certified funds or dealer assisted finance. Outside liens are not accepted.
Based on EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, the vehicle listings within this website may not reflect all accurate vehicle items. Accessories and color may vary. All inventory listed is subject to prior sale. The vehicle photo displayed may be an example only. Vehicle Photos may not match exact vehicles. Please confirm vehicle price with Dealership. See Dealership for details.
By submitting my cell phone number to Tyrone Square Mazda, I agree to receive text messages and phone calls. Text messages and phone calls may be recorded and/or sent using automated dialing equipment or software from Tyrone Square Mazda and its affiliates in the future unless I opt-out from such communications. I understand that my consent to be contacted is not a requirement to purchase any product or service and that I can opt-out of these communications at any time. If applicable, I agree to pay my mobile service provider's text messaging rates.
1. Rearview Camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the entire rear area of this vehicle. Always check your surroundings.
2. Lane Departure Warning System operates under certain driving conditions above 40 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
3. Smart Brake Support operates under certain driving conditions. Vehicle detection operates at speeds above 2 mph. Pedestrian and bicycle detection operates at speeds between approximately 6 mph and 50 mph. Not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic brake control and collision warning. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
4. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
5. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use Mazda Connect™/ other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in motion. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
6. Requires compatible phone, and standard text and data rates apply. Third-party interface providers are solely responsible for their product functionality, and third-party terms and privacy statements apply. Don’t drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple CarPlay, iPhone and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc.
7. SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY is a registered trademark of Mazda Motor Corporation.
8. EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.